ASA views its educational programs as a primary service to its membership and allied professional communities. As a full-service educating, testing and accrediting professional association, ASA seeks to provide all necessary and appropriate professional continuing education for both early career and seasoned appraisers.
To accommodate increasingly knowledgeable and discerning clientele, appraisers need to develop a working mastery of discipline-specific valuation theories and related field practices. ASA's education courses prepare them to remain competitive and in demand for their professional services. By fulfilling ASA's rigorous educational, professional and experience requirements, appraisers can become designated as Accredited Members or Accredited Senior Appraisers in the Society. Once accredited, they must maintain a steady participation in a continuing education program to meet the Society's mandatory reaccreditation requirements.
ASA provides educational opportunities for career appraisers, those interested in appraising and allied professionals through formal courses, continuing education seminars and special interest workshops and presentations.
Why Make the Investment?
- Courses and seminars are taught by expert instructors;
- They are focused on you and your concerns;
- They will enable you to expand client services and increase revenue;
- They deal with the hottest appraisal issues while offering practical information; and
- They provide you an opportunity to network with your colleagues-exchanging ideas and sharing concerns.