The ASA-CICBV Joint Business Valuation Conference, October 27-29, 2014 in Toronto offers the perfect combination of learning and playing.
Network & Learn—Join some of the most brilliant business valuation minds in the world, both presenters and attendees, as the profession's preeminent thought-leaders share knowledge and discuss emerging trends.
Enjoy the Cultured and Cosmopolitan City of Toronto—Heralded as one of the safest and most multi-cultural cities in the world, with over 140 languages spoken by the 2.79 million people that live and work in Canada's financial capital. Transportation options abound, with streetcars, subways and taxis readily available to explore the many sights.
Highlights of Toronto include:
- CN Tower & EdgeWalk—Toronto’s most iconic attraction is the CN Tower, the tallest free-standing structure in the western hemisphere and it now includes EdgeWalk, a thrilling hands-free walk on an outside ledge of the tower.
- The Toronto Islands—A scenic ferry ride to The Toronto Islands provides a great photo opportunity of the skyline, with lots of outdoor fun exploring nature.
- St. Lawrence Market—Foodies can't get enough of The St. Lawrence Market, ranked by National Geographic as the world’s best food market. Try the famous peameal bacon sandwich at Carousel Bakery.
- Hockey Hall of Fame—Spend the afternoon at the Hockey Hall of Fame and get your picture taken with the Stanley Cup.
- Toronto Eaton Centre—A shopper's paradise, The Eaton Centre offers over 200 retailers in fashion, furniture and electronics...one of Canada's top shopping destinations.
- Chinatown—Explore exotic Chinatown which borders the bohemian Kensington Market, a mix of vintage shops, funky restaurants, cafes and bars in addition to Latin American markets and delicacies.
- The Distillery Historic District—Visit Toronto’s first distillery –which produced almost half of Ontario’s total spirit production in 1871— and is now home to high-end boutiques, art galleries and restaurants.
For more great places to visit in Toronto go to: www.seetorontonow.com
Getting to Toronto:
This year's conference is pleased to offer three airline discount opportunities:
Visit our Conference web page now for EARLY REGISTRATION RATE of $950 and to find important information:
- Online Registration - including early-bird pricing
- Hotel & Travel Information
- Conference Agenda – 15 content-rich concurrent sessions on a wide-range of topics
Questions? Call ASA 1-800-ASA-VALU or CICBV 416-977-1117 ext 222.
NOTE: U.S. citizens MUST have a valid passport to travel to Canada.