The American Society of Appraisers announces the release of the latest issue of the MTS Journal.
Editorial covered in this edition, includes:
- Editor’s Corner—Park Johnson, ASA, MRICS
- Chairman’s Report—Robert W. Clark, ASA
- Governor’s Bulletin—Daniel Lagace, ASA and Sharon Desfor, ASA, MRICS
- The Unit Valuation of Taxpayer Assets for Property Tax Purposes—Robert F. Reilly, CPA
- What Do Value-Added Businesses Offer And What Are Their Affects On The Market?—Alan C. Iannacito, FASA
- Power Wiring and Process Piping—H. Denis Neumann, ASA
- Some Thoughts On The Hidden Costs of Transportation Asset Liquidations—Steven Feldman
The MTS Journal is a publication of ASA’s Machinery of Technical Specialties Discipline Committee. The MTS Journal is written both for the appraiser who values equipment on a regular basis, and for those who may have a professional interest in the subject.
Subscriptions, single issues or back issues are available to ASA members and non-members, for more details visit ASA Online or contact the MTS Journal Editor.
Advertising opportunities are available, for more details visit ASA Online or contact the MTS Journal Editor.
Call for Articles—The MTS Journal is soliciting submissions of manuscripts for consideration for publication. To submit a paper contact the MTS Journal Editor.