Stay up-to-date on the latest news and developments with these must-view ASA media channels.
- Appraisers.org —The main portal for everything ASA. News, upcoming education classes and conferences, Accreditation Guidelines, Find-An-Appraiser search tool, members only resources and more.
- ASA Blog—An interesting and informative resource that highlights the promotional, recruitment and government affairs outreach activities by the Society and local chapters, along with interesting and informative activities and accomplishments of ASA members. Be sure to add to your favorites.
- ASA Social Media Sites—ASA’s Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin sites provide you with news on-the-go, so whether you’re in the office or out on assignment you’ll have access to breaking news about the Society or the profession, while ASA’s YouTube and Flickr sites provide you with a colorful look at the Society’s many programs and services. These sites also provide you with valuable networking opportunities.
- ASA Valuer—ASA’s monthly newsletter provides you with the inside scoop on the latest Society news, discipline updates, chapter events, members in the news, educational calendar and links to member’s only discounts and special offers.
- Discipline News—BV Success E-Letter, Business Valuation Review, Machinery & Technical Specialties Newsletter, MTS Journal, Real Property E-Journal, all of which provide targeted updates on the latest news and offerings.
- Discipline Listserv—Receive important e-mail messages from your discipline chair through ASA’s Discipline Listserv.