The American Society of Appraisers is pleased to announce the offering of a special full-day aviation valuation themed event titled “Gulfstream Aerospace Product Update” to be held at the 2014 International Appraisers Conference on Wednesday, September 17, 2014 in Savannah, GA.
The event’s morning sessions will be classroom style with up-to the-minute and behind-the-scenes information from Gulfstream—the manufacturer of the worlds most popular long range corporate aircraft. Attendees will gain an understanding of the myths and mystery behind the long running success of these incredible assets and how appraisers should approach the value proposition of the aircraft. Attendees will also enjoy the unique opportunity to be the special guests of Gulfstream at their production facility in Savannah in the afternoon to actually see the G650 manufacturing line as well as perform a walk around of a new G280.
- Richard A. Berkemeier, ASA
- Jim Tait, VP Sales Operations & Analysis, Gulfstream VP Pre Owned Aircraft Sales, Gulfstream
- Jim Ross, VP Pre Owned Aircraft Sales, Gulfstream
- Lor Izzard, Director, Sales Support and Technical Marketing, Gulfstream
- 8:00am - 9:00am ASA Aircraft Appraisers Panel (Ballroom AB)
- 9:00am - 9:05am Introduction of Gulfstream
- 9:05am - 10:00am Gulfstream Information/Update
- 10:00am - 10:20am Morning Energy Break
- 10:20am - 12:00pm Gulfstream Information/Update
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm Lunch Break & Transfer to Gulfstream Facility
- 1:00pm - 3:30pm Tour of Gulfstream Facility
- 3:30pm - 4:00pm Transfer to Hyatt Hotel
The tour of the Gulfstream facility will take place in a secure manufacturing environment. All visitors must adhere to the follow rules:
- Present a picture ID;
- Dress in business casual standard with flat closed toe shoes;
- No cameras or photos allowed while on tour;
- Cell phones must be turned off; and
- Visitors must remain with their escorted group.
Any violation or these rules will result in the immediate removal from the tour and possible jail term of not less than 2 years.
A very limited number of spaces are available and advance reservation is required. Reservation requests may be e-mailed to: David Crick, ASA, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Richard Berkemeier, ASA, at email@example.com.
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), designs, develops, manufactures, markets, services and supports the world’s most technologically advanced business-jet aircraft. Gulfstream has produced more than 2,200 aircraft for customers around the world since 1958. To meet the diverse transportation needs of the future, Gulfstream offers a comprehensive fleet of aircraft, comprising the Gulfstream G150 TM, the Gulfstream G280TM, the Gulfstream G450 TM, the Gulfstream G550 TM, the Gulfstream G650 TM and the Gulfstream G650ER TM. Gulfstream also offers aircraft ownership services via Gulfstream Pre-Owned Aircraft Sales TM. The company employs more than 14,000 people at 12 major locations. For more information and photos of Gulfstream aircraft visit www.gulfstream.com.