2014 Course Schedule Released for ASA HSIG Multidisciplinary Advanced Education in Healthcare Valuation Program
The American Society of Appraisers (ASA) announces the release of the 2014 course schedule for the Society’s Multidisciplinary Advanced Education in Healthcare Valuation Program.
Designed to meet the need for a comprehensive, multidisciplinary framework for analyzing healthcare enterprises, assets, and services, the new Program consists of four (4) webinar course sessions, and one (1) in-person course session that takes place over 2 days, featuring healthcare industry experts, with five (5) modules. The initial offering of these course sessions elicited a great response. The webinar course sessions will be offered at various times throughout the year, with the next available offerings of these course sessions as follows:
- Four webinar course sessions addressing:
One two-day, in-person course session with review and examination, sponsored by ASA’s St. Louis Chapter , on Apr. 25-26, 2014, in St. Louis, MO , and, in conjunction with ASA’s 2014 International Appraisers Conference, on Sep. 12-13, 2014, in Savannah, GA , addressing:
- Valuation of Healthcare Real Estate & Real Property —Jun. 5, 2014 , Aug. 14, 2014 ;
- Business Valuation of Healthcare Enterprises and Services (and interests therein) —Mar. 13, 2014 , Jun. 12, 2014 , Aug. 21, 2014 ;
- Valuation of Healthcare Tangible Personal Property (FF&E) —May 8, 2014 , Jun. 19, 2014 , Sep. 11, 2014 ;
- Valuation of Healthcare Intangible Assets and Intellectual Property —May 22, 2014 , Jul. 24, 2014 , Sep. 25, 2014 ; and,
Students may qualify for a Multidisciplinary Advanced Education in Healthcare Valuation Program Certificate of Completion after meeting the following requirements:
- Complete all four (4) webinar course sessions in the LIVE format (recorded webinar course sessions are not applicable);
- Complete the two-day, in-person course session and exam; and,
- Complete Program requirements within three (3) years.
The Program was developed under the auspices of ASA’s Healthcare Special Interest Group (HSIG), a subcommittee of ASA’s International Education Committee, and approved by ASA’s International Board of Governors in January 2012. HSIG subcommittee members include: Robert James Cimasi, ASA , (Chair); Ernest A. Demba, FASA ; Edward G. Detwiler, ASA ; Jason Ruchaber, ASA; Sandra J. Tropper, ASA and Charles A. Wilhoite, ASA .
The program is sponsored in part by: Willamette Management Associates and Health Capital Consultants , both of whom are platinum sponsors. Limited sponsorship openings are available, please visit online or call (800) 272-8258.
To register, or for more information about the new program and upcoming course sessions, visit www.appraisers.org , or call (800) 272-8258.