Your competitors will be here. Make sure you are, too!
The 2014 International Appraisers Conference provides a priceless opportunity to meet top appraisal professionals in an environment dedicated to networking and the sharing of ideas. This annual event hosts more than 325 appraisal professionals from around the world. ASA is pleased to offer several opportunities to market your company through advertising, exhibiting and sponsorships.
Exhibiting is a great way to showcase your services and products to conference attendees. As an exhibitor, you will meet highly motivated prospects who are intent on learning the latest developments, solutions and practices in the appraisal profession. Our anticipated audience of 325 individuals includes members from the following appraisal disciplines:
- Appraisal Review & Management
- Business Valuation
- Gems & Jewelry
- Personal Property
- Real Property
- Machinery & Technical Specialties
Exhibits will be be located on the 2nd floor of the Hyatt Regency. Each exhibit space is carpeted and includes a skirted 6' table, two chairs and one wastebasket.
- One complimentary conference registration
- A 50-word company description in the final program
- Company logo on both the International Appraisers and Advanced BV Conference websites
- August 8 - Sign-up Deadline
- August 8 - Final Program Listing Deadline
- September 14 - Set-up Between 10:00am and 4:00pm
- September 16 - Tear Down at 3:00pm
- Sunday, September 14 | 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- Monday, September 15 | 7:15am - 7:30pm
- Tuesday, September 16 | 7:15am - 3:00pm
Advertisements are a cost-effective way to reach ASA members and conference attendees.
Make a lasting impression in this guide provided to every conference attendee. The on-site program is contains session descriptions, exhibitor profiles, maps, special events and more. Ads must be supplied electronically as a press-ready PDF and will be printed in 4-color. Final program ads are due August 8, 2013. Choose from the following ad sizes:
- Inside front cover - SOLD
- Inside rear cover - $750
- Full page - $600
- 1/2 page - $400
- 1/4 page - $250
*for bleeds add .125"
For additional information or questions, contact Lisa Perry: firstname.lastname@example.org or (850) 566-0021.