Healthcare Special Interest Group (HSIG)
The Multidisciplinary Advanced Education in Healthcare Valuation Program was developed under the auspices of ASA’s Healthcare Special Interest Group (HSIG), a subcommittee of ASA’s International Education Committee, and approved by ASA’s International Board of Governors in January 2012.
HSIG subcommittee members
- Robert James Cimasi, MHA, ASA, FRICS, MCBA, AVA, CM&AA, (Chair); Health Capital Consultants, St. Louis, MO;
- Michael Baldwin, ASA, MAI; Salus Valuation Group, Miami, FL;
- Ernest A. Demba, FASA, FRICS, PE; Demba Valuation Services, Ballwin, MO;
- Edward G. Detwiler, ASA; Edward G. Detwiler & Associates, Park Ridge, IL;
- Claire H. Donias, FASA, PE; Palos Verdes, CA;
- William M. Engel, ASA; Strategic Asset Management, Williamsville, NY;
- Analee McClellan, ASA; Acanthus Appraisals & Consultation Services, Hacienda Heights, CA;
- Lez A. McKenzie, ASA; Sonoran Medical Resources, Scottsdale, AZ;
- Raymond D. Rath, ASA; Globalview Advisors, Irvine, CA;
- Jason Ruchaber, ASA; Root Valuation, LLC, Denver, CO;
- Sandra J. Tropper, ASA; Artemis, Inc., Bethesda, MD; and
- Charles A. Wilhoite, CPA, CMA, ASA; Willamette Management Associates, Inc., Portland, OR.