Education you want – when and where you want it!
eLearning offers a virtual learning environment that provides you with the same level of technical content and standard of learning as face-to-face course, but is sensitive to time and budget constraints. ASA’s eLearning course offerings and partnerships have been designed to meet the needs of appraisers at every stage of their career. Whether working towards your ASA or AM or a seasoned professional looking to expand your skill set, ASA is the sole source for worldwide education geared towards all six appraisal disciplines.
Current eLearning formats include:
These self-paced course offerings provide further convenience for learners. Students can access the individual course modules, download handouts, view presentations, take practice quizzes, and a final exam, any time, directly from ASA’s website by simply accessing My ASA Courses after registering. Please be sure to review OnDemand course system Requirements and Policies before registering.
These pre-scheduled courses bring you direct access to industry experts from the convenience of your own home, office or remote location. Each live webinar registration includes one phone and one internet connection (per registrant), unlimited access to handout materials, opportunities for live Q&A with presenters and free access to the audio archive (for six months after the webinar) just in case you want to re-review or share the presentation. Each registrant may have an unlimited number of individuals participate with them at their site, however only the individual registering may receive continuing education credit hours for participating live. Limited access to the presentation archive is also included with registration.
Previously recorded webinars are convenient and cost effective and include access to the full presentation and all downloadable handout materials in case you missed any live presentations. Download them anytime to your laptop, tablet or mobile device and listen while you’re on the go!
Audio Course Recordings
MTS 201-204 are available in this audio (only) format. These recordings are designed for ease in application and consist of CDs and/or MP3 audio files, electronic handouts, reference materials and instructions for proctored examinations (when required). Having this information on CD or MP3 means you can listen and re-listen to them at your convenience.
In order to bring you a wider range of eLearning opportunities, ASA has partnered with Career Webschool to offer online USPAP courses as well as Real Property appraisal courses.
- For Licensed Real Estate Appraisers (focusing on the Real Property discipline): Online Real Property (RP) appraisal and USPAP Courses through Career Webschool.
- For NON Licensed Real Estate Appraisers (individuals NOT focusing on the Real Property discipline): You may register for a Career Webschool Online USPAP from any state. ASA requires individuals completing the 15 Hour USPAP online course to also complete the USPAP exam administered by Career Webschool. View listing of USPAP courses.
- All are acceptable for ASA accreditation and reaccreditation requirements.
- Career Webschool is a division of OnCourse Learning. Whether you are looking for a USPAP course, to earn your real estate appraisers license or to meet ASA continuing education requirements, you will find single courses or complete packages covering beginning, qualifying and continuing education requirements.
- Upon completion of the online course, it is the student’s responsibility to submit the Career Webschool Course Certificate of Completion to email@example.com.