Come to the ASA 2010 International Appraisal Conference for unparalleled opportunities to evolve, innovate and grow. With exciting education programs focused on the latest issues faced by your industry colleagues, this year’s conference spotlights the future of this industry like never before.
The registration form lists prices for all registration types at both member and nonmember rates.
| ||Early-Bird |
(before June 21)
(June 22 - July 15)
|$575 ||$675 ||$750 |
|Companion Fee ||$145 |
Government Employees are not eligible for the one-day registration fee.
Not an ASA Member? Why pay higher registration fees?
Become a member and received the reduced Conference registration fees! Contact the Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-ASA-VALU to learn more.
YOUR REGISTRATION PACKAGE
Your conference registration package includes the following:
- All of Your Educational Programming on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- The Awards Ceremony Served with a Hot Breakfast on Monday
- Good Morning Continental Breakfasts on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Refreshment Breaks on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- A Diskette Containing All of the Educational Handouts
- The Closing Reception on Tuesday Evening (Cash Bar)
- Roundtrip Transportation to the Las Vegas Strip on Monday evening and Tuesday evening
One-Day Registrant Fees include the selected day’s educational sessions, breakfast, refreshment breaks, and, if applicable, a diskette containing all of the educational handouts. Optional special events and educational tours (where noted) are not included. In order to participate, you must pay the appropriate additional fee.
The Gala Dinner on Sunday evening, Shuttle to the Airport and the Scotch Tasting Event on Monday are not included. To participate, you must pay the appropriate additional fee.
The Companion Registrant Fee includes the Awards Ceremony and Breakfast Buffet, the Good Morning Continental Breakfasts, Refreshment Breaks, Shuttle Transportation to the Las Vegas Strip, and the Closing Reception on Tuesday evening. The Companion Fee is $100 (Late fees do not apply to the companion fee). If your companion/spouse wishes to attend the educational sessions, they must pay the Conference Registrant Fee.
HOW TO REGISTER
1. MAIL - Send in a completed registration form with payment to:
Attention: Meetings Department
American Society of Appraisers
555 Herndon Parkway, Suite 125
Herndon, Virginia 20170
2. FAX - Print and fax a completed registration form with credit card payment to (703) 742-8471.
3. ONLINE - Register online with our quick and easy registration process.
Registration for the International Appraisal Conference will be in the Grand Ballroom Foyer of the JW Marriott Resort and Spa. Please visit the Conference Schedule for daily registraton hours.
REGISTRATION PAYMENT POLICY
A completed registration form is required for each attendee. ASA will not process forms that do not include payment information. All registration fees and deposits must be payable in U.S. funds drawn from U.S. banks. For more information, call ASA at (800) 272-8258 and select option 2 for member services.
Cancellations must be received in writing by July 15, 2010.
For registration and housing questions, contact us at (800) ASA-VALU.