Discussion will focus on the following:
- An orientation for participants on how the accounting
standards, along with the attempts to converge the United States
and International accounting standards, are relevant to them and their
- The definition of fair value.
- The roles of the Financial Accounting Standards Board
(FASB) and the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
- An update on the current status of the accounting
standards and the timeline for convergence.
- The current requirements for valuers under financial
- The various valuation disciplines which are involved in financial
reporting and how they interact.
One (1) CE credit will be available for ASA reaccreditation. Please
submit the CE Request Form to receive credit. You may only receive credit once
for this webinar.
*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this presentation are that of the
presenter(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the
American Society of Appraisers.
Requirements for Viewing Downloads