In this webinar, you will
1) an overview of diamond cutting
history with emphasis on old euros,cushion cuts and rosecuts.
2) methodology to measure antique
stones in mountings
3) tips on grading stones that
4) distinguishing the differences
between true antique stones and modern reproductions
5) market pricing for replacement
and fair market liquidation
6) current market conditions
7) issues with GIA certs on
One (1) CE credit will be available for ASA reaccreditation. Please
submit the CE Request Form to receive credit. You may only receive credit once
for this webinar.
*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this presentation are that of the
presenter(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the
American Society of Appraisers.
Requirements for Viewing Downloads