The American Society of Appraisers (ASA) announces the launch of a new Multidisciplinary Advanced Education in Healthcare Valuation Education Program.
Designed to meet the need for a comprehensive, multidisciplinary framework for analyzing healthcare enterprises, assets, and services, the new Program consists of four (4) webinar course sessions, and one (1) in-person course session that takes place over 2 days, featuring healthcare industry experts, with five (5) modules. The initial offering of these course sessions elicited a great response. The webinar course sessions will be offered at various times throughout the year, with the next available offerings of these course sessions as follows:
1. Four webinar course sessions addressing:
2. One two-day, in-person course session with review and examination held in conjunction with ASA’s annual International Appraisers Conference, addressing:
Students may qualify for a Multidisciplinary Advanced Education in Healthcare Valuation Program Certificate of Completion
after meeting the following requirements:
- Complete all four (4) webinar course sessions in the LIVE format (recorded webinar course sessions are not applicable);
- Complete the two-day, in-person course session and exam; and,
- Complete Program requirements within three (3) years.
The Program was developed under the auspices of ASA’s Healthcare Special Interest Group (HSIG), a subcommittee of ASA’s International Education Committee, and approved by ASA’s International Board of Governors in January 2012. HSIG subcommittee members include: Robert J. Cimasi, ASA, (Chair); Ernest A. Demba, FASA; Edward G. Detwiler, ASA; Sandra J. Tropper, ASA and Charles A. Wilhoite, ASA.
To register, or for more information about the new program and upcoming course sessions, visit www.appriasers.org
or call (800) 272-8258.