Student Affiliate Program
Begin your path to success...consider a career as a valuation professional. The American Society of Appraisers offers a special affiliate program just for students. A perfect option for students searching for a profession in which to apply their talents. ASA's Student Affiliate Program will introduce you to the valuation profession and provide you with valuable benefits like:
- Savings on education classes and webinars
- Networking at international conferences and local events
- Subscription to ASA publications
- Discipline-centric list-servs
- ASA benefit partner programs
- Grants through ASA’s Education Foundation
To reach the top takes some work, but together we can open up your career to new possibilities. No matter where you are on your professional journey, we’re here to help with step-by-step instructions on how to begin the path to becoming a preeminent valuation professional.
If you have any questions regarding ASA's student affiliate program, our Member Services Team is ready to assist at (800) ASA-VALU (U.S. and Canada) or (703) 478-2228 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Currently be enrolled in a qualified part-time or full-time post-secondary education program*, and NOT be appraising;
- Provide evidence of enrollment;
- Complete the necessary application or annual renewal paperwork;
- Pay the required annual fee; and
- Not exceed a period of five years from initial signup.
*Qualified is defined as: at least six (6) credit hours and/or two (2) classes per semester minimum at an accredited college or university (GIA students also accepted).
Becoming a student affiliate of ASA is easy. Simply prepare the following information:
Once you have all your materials together, please mail your student affiliate package to:
11107 Sunset Hills Road, Suite 310
Reston, VA 20190
ASA Student Affiliate Program Recruitment
For more information on how current ASA members or college/university faculty can arrange an on-campus presentation about the appraisal profession as a career, contact ASA by e-mail at email@example.com or call (800) 272-8258.