After months of hard work and dedication, we are thrilled to announce the launch of our newly refreshed website. The ASA website is faster, easier to navigate and most importantly, more user-friendly.
The new design features include:
- Improved site design and architecture to easily and quickly access our most popular online resources.
- A responsive, mobile-friendly design—our new site is accessible from your desktop, phone or tablet.
- An enhanced registration/shopping experience with an easier and faster checkout process.
- A robust learning management system to host our online courses and educational activities.
- A user-friendly association management system to better support our members and their activities.
We invite you to explore our site. To help you navigate key areas, view our brief tutorial videos:Important Note:
Your login information to the NEW website has changed. Your username has been set to your e-mail address
on file and your current password is your ASA ID#. If you do not know your ASA ID#, visit the website login page
and select one of the assistance choices under "Do You Need Help Signing In to Our Site".
Reminder, as with all great masterpieces,
perfection takes time. We ask for your patience as we continue to make improvements to the website after its initial launch. We welcome your feedback and comments on how we might improve our website. Submit a suggestion via e-mail