Professionals know that keeping up with cutting-edge information is essential for remaining at the top – and the 2022 ASA International Conference (ASAIC22)
is the richest source of comprehensive education available, worldwide. Here you’ll find unique and relevant sessions by global thought-leaders who are the best sources of professional news, trends and technique, and these conference luminaries receive
highly favorable reviews year after year.
will feature more than 65 educational sessions across 6 discipline tracks. Sessions will be presented live on-site in Tampa and available via live stream for virtual
participants. All attendees will have access to OnDemand viewing post conference.
All sessions and events will take place in Tampa and will be broadcast virtually in U.S. Eastern Time (ET).Sunday, September 11
Monday, September 12
- World Politics and Its Effects on the Jewelry Industry
- Authentic Luxury & Counterfeit Culture
- Diamonds and Gems and NFTs
- Appraising for Resale: Recognizing Markets and Values
- 9000 Years of Precious Metals Used in Jewelry
- Protecting Passion Investments
- Plotting vs Micro Photographs in Diamonds
- Appraising the Jewelry After It’s Gone
- Appraising Nature’s Artwork: Minerals and Gems
- Tough Talks, Difficult Discussions and Crucial Conversations
Don’t miss the lineup of multi-discipline sessions
This track offers a variety of content applicable to all disciplines and is available to all attendees.
To register, click here