Professionals know that keeping up with cutting-edge information is essential for remaining at the top – and the 2022 ASA International Conference (ASAIC22)
is the richest source of comprehensive education available, worldwide. Here you’ll find unique and relevant sessions by global thought-leaders who are the best sources of professional news, trends and technique, and these conference luminaries receive
highly favorable reviews year after year.
will feature more than 65 educational sessions across 6 discipline tracks. Sessions will be presented live on-site in Tampa and available via live stream for virtual
participants. All attendees will have access to OnDemand viewing post conference.
All sessions and events will take place in Tampa and will be broadcast virtually in U.S. Eastern Time (ET).Sunday, September 11
Monday, September 12
- Considering Installation and Decommissioning Costs When Evaluating Equipment
- Covid and the Corporate Jet Market
- The External Appraisal's Role in Equipment Financing
- Purchase Price Allocation – The Industrial Appraiser's Role
- Packaging Equipment
- Biofuel Plants and Equipment
- Economic Obsolescence
- Telling the Appraisal Story
- Market Updates
- Valuation/RCN Estimate Wireless Carrier TPP
- How to Survive an Audit Review
Don’t miss the lineup of multi-discipline sessions
This track offers a variety of content applicable to all disciplines and is available to all attendees.
To register, click here