Professionals know that keeping up with cutting-edge information is essential for remaining at the top – and the 2022 ASA International Conference (ASAIC22)
is the richest source of comprehensive education available, worldwide. Here you’ll find unique and relevant sessions by global thought-leaders who are the best sources of professional news, trends and technique, and these conference luminaries receive
highly favorable reviews year after year.
will feature more than 65 educational sessions across 6 discipline tracks. Sessions will be presented live on-site in Tampa and available via live stream for virtual
participants. All attendees will have access to OnDemand viewing post conference.
All sessions and events will take place in Tampa and will be broadcast virtually in U.S. Eastern Time (ET).Sunday, September 11
Monday, September 12
- Authentic Luxury & Counterfeit Culture
- Understanding Relevant Markets for Sold-Out Artists
- A Step Into the NFT World
- Forensic Authentication Through Signatures and Composition
- Protecting Passion Investments
- Antiquities Market Amidst Money Laundering Legislation
- And Then… There's the Ordinary
- Appraising Contemporary Glass (1962-2022)
- Celebrity/Rock Memorabilia
- The Importance and Impact of 18th and 19th Century African American Decorative Arts
- Updating Contracts in a Post Covid World
Don’t miss the lineup of multi-discipline sessions
This track offers a variety of content applicable to all disciplines and is available to all attendees.
To register, click here