Professionals know that keeping up with cutting-edge information is essential for remaining at the top – and the 2022 ASA International Conference (ASAIC22)
is the richest source of comprehensive education available, worldwide. Here you’ll find unique and relevant sessions by global thought-leaders who are the best sources of professional news, trends and technique, and these conference luminaries receive
highly favorable reviews year after year.
will feature more than 65 educational sessions across 6 discipline tracks. Sessions will be presented live on-site in Tampa and available via live stream for virtual
participants. All attendees will have access to OnDemand viewing post conference.
All sessions and events will take place in Tampa and will be broadcast virtually in U.S. Eastern Time (ET).Sunday, September 11
Monday, September 12
- Big Data Valuation Tools and Current Market Trends
- Caffeinated Appraisal: What Keeps You Up at Night
- Reducing Revision Requests
- Renewable Energy Valuation & Cost Segregation
- Buyers Premium and the Appraiser
- Valuing Accessory Unit Dwellings
- Damages and Valuation Experts
- Writing an Effective Rebuttal Report
- Lions, Tigers and Zebroids: The Emergence of the Hybrid Appraisal
- Data Visualization for Residential Appraisers
Don’t miss the lineup of multi-discipline sessions
This track offers a variety of content applicable to all disciplines and is available to all attendees.
To register, click here