The auction raises funds for ASA’s Educational Foundation to give course-taking grants to up and coming young appraisers which benefits our future membership, and much more. We appreciate each member's contributions, and all donors receive recognition.
This year’s offering will be completely virtual, promising a fresh and innovative experience. Have fun bidding from the comfort of your home while supporting a good cause at the same time.
Please submit a Donation Form to EF Chair
Blake Runckel at firstname.lastname@example.org or Carol Akers Klug at email@example.com including description, fair market value
& photo of your item for our Story Board.
Deadline for Donated Items is July 22, 2022.
To download donation form, click here.
To donate a cash donation, click here.
Hold onto your item, as you will be the one to mail it to the winner! Amazon donations work too!
Representative items are listed below:
ITS TAX DEDUCTIBLE!
- WINES* – case or regional bottles can be ordered online for delivery to the winning bidder.
- COST OF CAPITAL or INDUSTRY PROFILE or YOUR PRODUCT – single use or annual.
- REGIONAL ITEMS – features of YOUR REGION, such as Tequila, chips & dips, other consumables.
- CHAPTER CONFERENCES & EVENTS – free registration is great publicity for your event!
- APPRAISAL TEXT BOOKS – authored by YOU? or one of your chapter members.
- JEWELRY – a Jacqueline Kennedy styled bracelet? Please note if reproduction or antique.
- WATCHES – are favorites.
- WORKS OF ART
- WEEK STAY at your vacation home.
- 2 ROUNDS OF GOLF at your favorite location.
- AMAZON or UBER GIFT CARD or dinner at purchaser’s restaurant of choice.
- CHAPTER FUNDS – Chapter gifts may be arranged through Joe Noselli, ASA’s Treasurer.
- CASH HONORARIUMS – Gifts in honor of your respected colleague – living or in memorial.
- SCHOLARSHIP or COURSE IN YOUR DISCIPLINE
ASA Educational Foundation is a 501(c)(3) entity enabling tax deductible CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS for individuals. A tax letter for the FMV of your contribution will be provided.