ASA is thrilled to announce the commencement of the Fellow Nominations process!
ASA College of Fellows is comprised of Accredited Senior Appraisers who have been recognized by their peers for their contributions to ASA and the appraisal profession. These members are conferred the designation of Fellow (FASA)—the highest honor ASA bestows.
Nominations must be sent to:
Michael Evans, FASA Chancellor, College of Fellows
c/o Lissah Michalski
Nominations must be received by December 15, 2023.
College of Fellows Nominations
Nominations for the Grade of Fellow must be submitted privately to the Chancellor by any Senior Member, or Fellow; or by the Governing Body of any Chapter, or Discipline Committee of the Society, except that no Senior Member shall nominate himself or herself.
To assist in the consideration of a nomination, information regarding the nominee’s qualifications for membership covering the categories below is requested to accompany your nomination form.
Click Here to Nominate
- Leadership. Made significant contributions while serving on, or as an officer of, the ASA Board of Governors, a discipline committee, and/or an international or special committee (or similar activities for a professional organization that merged into the ASA).
- Volunteerism/Education, such as writing or instructing an ASA course, seminar or symposia, or been a presenter or primary organizer of ASA international or equivalent discipline conference (or similar activities for a professional organization that merged into ASA).
- Public Service to the profession in addition to the above contributions to the Society.
- Attendance at ASA Conferences and Seminars
- Activities within other Appraisal Societies
- Appraisal Experience
- Biographical Data