Be part of The ASA Difference campaign! ASA’s new campaign will raise awareness of members as trusted, respected, experienced ASA-accredited professionals. But we can’t tell our story without you! You’re invited to submit a
picture of yourself at work for possible inclusion in the campaign graphics. We're looking for individual or group photos (such as you with a client) in the field or office appraising a client's asset in the background for every appraisal discipline:
- Appraisal Review & Management
- Business Valuation
- Gems & Jewelry
- Machinery & Technical Specialties
- Personal Property
- Real Property
Submit Your Photo
- Photos are due June 10, 2022, 11:59pm ET.
- Photo should be:
- Well-lit, in focus and high-resolution (Smartphone photo is fine).
- Selfies are okay, for best composition we recommend asking someone else to take the photo.
- Clearly showcase you at work.
- Photo may be featured on social media posts, digital ads, the ASA website and other promotional tools throughout 2022.
- Below are some samples of what we are looking for:
- Submit one photo per member.
- The photograph can be taken by anyone.
- Only upload photo if you or your company own the copyright; please do not upload an image copyrighted by someone else.
- Photo Release: By submitting the photo, you’re granting permission for ASA and its employees the irrevocable and unrestricted right to reproduce the photograph for any lawful purpose including social media, digital ads, websites, signage, and
other promotions. You release ASA and its representatives from liability for any violation or claims relating to the photo you are submitting. ASA will provide a license agreement for those photos selected for the program.
- ASA will notify you in advance if your photo is selected for inclusion in the campaign; submission does not guarantee that your photo will be used.
- ASA is not responsible for technology failures, or other inability of entrants to enter due to technical malfunction.
- Questions? Contact ASA, firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 272-8258.