Analee McClellan is an Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA). She is an independent, unbiased, and objective appraiser of antique and contemporary furniture, silver, ceramics, glass, residential contents, decorations, popular culture memorabilia and collectibles. Ms. McClellan also works with experts in other fields and can provide personalized service and project management for larger collections and additional specialized items. Please inquire. She is the 2013-2014 President of the Los Angeles Chapter of the American Society of Appraisers, Member at Large of ASA's international Personal Property Committee and an instructor of valuation theory courses with ASA.
Professional, qualified appraisals are performed for a variety of intended uses including:
- Insurance: Coverage, Damage and Claims of Loss
- Estate Matters: Estate Tax, Equitable Distribution, Probate
- Financial Planning for Trusts and Estates: Establishing Cost Basis, Estate Management
- Dissolution of Marriage
- Charitable Contributions that meet IRS requirements
- Inventory and condition reports
- Litigation and Expert Witness assignments
Ms. McClellan is a qualified appraiser performing qualified appraisals under IRS guidelines. All appraisal reports and assignments comply with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) and the American Society of Appraisers (ASA) Code of Ethics.