Invitation to the 2022 ASA International Conference in Tampa, Florida
We invite you to participate in a FREE one-day exploratory experience for students and academic professionals to learn about the appraisal profession and interact with valuers from around the world. Join us Sunday, September 11, 2022 at the JW Marriott Water Street in Tampa, Florida.
By participating in the event, you will:
- learn about this exciting profession;
- gain insight into the various specialties;
- take part in training sessions with experts;
- enjoy lunch with fellow student attendees;
- meet exhibitors from leading appraisal service providers;
- network with emerging leaders at our Rising Stars reception;
- receive a FREE student career resource packet.
- 10:30am-11:00am....Check In
- 11:00am-12:00pm....Welcome Session
- 12:00pm-1:00pm.....Lunch with Special Guests
- 1:00pm–5:00pm......Breakout Education Sessions
- 5:30pm-6:30pm......Rising Stars Reception (optional)
Our STUDENT program is aimed primarily for:
- College/university students (especially those related to accounting & finance, but not only);
- Professors, contingent faculty, adjuncts;
- Education administrators, departmental program chairs;
- Alumni directors, community outreach facilitators;
- Student employment program managers, career counselors.
Participation in the conference is FREE of charge. Any cost of travel/accommodation is to be covered by the participant.
Additional benefits: participants will receive a certificate of participation.
Reserve your spot by Thursday, September 1, 2022 (11:59pm ET) by e-mailing Lisa Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space is limited and available on a first-come basis.
Don’t miss your chance to LEARN + CONNECT. Discover the valuation profession at the 2022 ASA International Conference.