Speaking of Value…
Members enjoy the following benefits and services from their ASA membership
- Referrals through ASA’s extensive direct referral system – Find an Appraiser;
- Post or search for available jobs in the profession via ASA's Job Bank;
- Proactive public relations program that informs millions of users of valuation services the importance of hiring ASA-designated appraisers;
- Legislative representation to keep Congress and the administration informed of the concerns and priorities of professional appraisers;
- One-on-one assistance with a discipline-trained accreditation and reaccreditation specialists to help you achieve and maintain your designation;
- Free subscriptions to ASA’s monthly e-letter “ASA Valuer” and discounted, member-only rates on discipline-specific technical journal subscriptions;
- Discounted, member-only rates for ASA’s International Conference, Advanced BV Conference, MTS Equipment Identification Seminar, the PP Spring Conference and other training and continuing education programs;
- Informal advice and webinars on messaging, how to make the most of interactions with the media and how to market your practice using new media techniques;
- Networking opportunities with other ASA appraisal professionals who share your commitment to professional standards and practices through involvement in ASA’s local chapter structure;
- Free list-serve subscriptions where members can share information and ask for help or guidance from other members;
- Free use of the ASA logo on business cards, letterhead or online for designated members of the Society;
- Special discounts on member benefit programs such as UPS, Hertz, GEICO, product liability insurance; and
- A dedicated ASA Member Services team – Here to Help You!
If you have any questions regarding ASA membership, our Member Services Team is ready to assist at (800) ASA-VALU (U.S. and Canada) or (703) 478-2228 or firstname.lastname@example.org.