BV Professional Education Equivalency Certification Program (PEECP)
Bridging from Other Appraisal Organizations
Appraisers who are members of and hold equivalent designations with other appraisal organizations may use their designation to bridge to a designation with the ASA. All those bridging to ASA will need to go through the online
new member application process and reach Candidate status before applying for their designation.
ASA accepts the following equivalent designations or education in business valuation:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Accredited Business Valuer (ABV) designation
- CBV Institute - Chartered Business Valuer (CBV) designation
- The CFA Institute - Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) designation
- Institute of Valuers and Appraisers, Singapore (IVAS) - Chartered Valuer and Appraiser (CVA) designation
- International Institute of Business Valuers (iiBV) - iiBV courses BV101-104 = ASA's courses BV201-204).
Saudi Authority for Accredited Valuers (TAQEEM) - TAQEEM courses (TAQEEM BV201-204) = ASA's courses BV201-204).